Location of Buninyong Shops & Offices
Recent changes to Buninyong shops/streetscape
- Buninyong Community Collective opened in the Old Anglican Church Hall, Scott St, November 2018
- Saltbush Kitchen opened in the basement below Ridge Clinic, November 2018. Enter from Commercial Street.
- Divine Vintage closed in October 2018
- GMC Osteopathy has closed for the time being as Geordie is recovering from an injury
- United Children Child Care has opened in the former Shire Offices building, Learmonth Street
- Celebrate has closed
- Studio408 has opened next to the Information Centre, displaying the work of local artists and offering keyboard classes;
- Three Times Blest has opened, selling boutique clothing and homewares on the corner of Warrenheip and Eyre St;
- Da Capo Music Studio opened in the former Zuni Gallery;
- Ballarat Lifestyle Magazine has a new entry next to Yellow Rose Beauty Salon in Learmonth St;
- Pilates HQ opened in the shop previously run by Lana Rose.
- Red Door Pizzeria moved across Warrenheip St to the shop previously run by Unique Garden Decor
- The Buninyong and Mt Helen Lions Club Bookshop re-opened in the Mavis Bath cottage at 406 Warrenheip St, next to the Information Centre