Location of Buninyong Shops & Offices
Recent changes to Buninyong shops/streetscape
- The Shared Table opened at 317 Learmonth St on 27 October 2019
- Greenvale Quality Meats brought a dedicated butcher shop back to Buninyong at 495 Warrenheip St in September 2019 (closed 2022)
- White Hill Financial Services opened in Warrenheip St, next to the Community House in 1 August 2019
- Lions Litter Opportunity Shop opened next to Vaggs in Warrenheip St, early 2019
- The Yummy Kitchen opened next to the bakery in Learmonth St, in January 2019
- Buninyong Community Collective opened in the Old Anglican Church Hall, Scott St, November 2018 (closed 2022)
- Saltbush Kitchen opened in the basement below Ridge Clinic, November 2018. Enter from Commercial Street.(open on Sundays)
- Divine Vintage closed in October 2018
- Child Care Centre opened in the former Shire Offices building, Learmonth Street
- Three Times Blest opened, selling boutique clothing and homewares on the corner of Warrenheip and Eyre St; closed 2022
- Da Capo Music Studio opened in the former Zuni Gallery;
- Pilates HQ opened in the shop previously run by Lana Rose.
- Red Door Pizzeria moved across Warrenheip St to the shop previously run by Unique Garden Decor
- The Buninyong and Mt Helen Lions Club Bookshop re-opened in the Mavis Bath cottage at 406 Warrenheip St, next to the Information Centre
- Chocalatto closed in 2022
Something old ... something new ...
Recognise these shops that have changed
hands over the last few years?